Thursday 12 April 2012

The Morrigan Shrine


Hi :) Here is a little picture of a shrine I have in my house to a Goddess I have been devoted to since I first took my 'proper' steps into Witchcraft in the early noughties. 


I remember hearing about The Morrigan, but not knowing too much about her. I went to an open ritual at Beltane around 2004 and in the group meditation/pathworking which was all about Cernunnos and nothing to do with The Morrigan, She appeared to me through smoke and mist and, pretty much kidnapped me at spear-point! She had decided I was going to follow Her now... and follow Her I did and do! 


The Morrigan is a complex and POWERFUL Goddess - whose guise covers many many aspects.
I will write more about who Morrigan is and her energy another time, and I'm also in the process of making a devotional and fact based video about her, which will be on my YouTube channel soon! http://www.youtube.com/user/lauraredwitch?feature=mhee

Here is also a painting I have done of The Morrigan... I hope you like! If you like my art - please visit my art blog www.lauradaligan-art.blogspot.com and/or my website www.lauradaligan-art.com.



With Love x
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment